Our wet and misty March garden day had a terrific turnout and great results. This month, it is the turn of the Liberty/Sanchez steps – and the weather is great. On Saturday, April 2, we’ll meet at 9 AM at the Liberty/Sanchez Triangle and Steps for tools, coffee and treats.
- When: Saturday, April 2, 2016 from 9 AM to 11 AM
- Where: Liberty Street & Sanchez Street (see map below!)
- What: Garden work, pruning, trash pickup, and succulent planting.
As before, this will involve improving the steps, and the surrounding green areas, a mix of neighborhood safety and gardening work all combined. Bring your gloves, tools, sunblock(!) and love of the neighborhood. There’ll be coffee and treats provided by DHIC, garden tools and gloves provided by SF Parks Alliance & SF DPW, and lots of friendly faces. As with previous events, this should also be a fun morning.
As always, this joint event is made possible by:
- The 20th Street Neighborhood Watch
- The Dolores Heights Improvement Club
- SF Parks Alliance
- SF Department of Public Works
If you have any questions about this event, you can email Darby, Dave, Liz, David, and Bruce at stairs [at] doloresheights [dot] org
See you all soon!
Bruce Muncil, Co-Chair DHIC Garden and Safety
Darby Auerbach-Morris, Co-Chair DHIC Garden and Safety
PS: Save the date: After this event, our next event will be May 7 at 19th and Sanchez streets.