On Saturday, August 6th, we’ll meet at 9 AM at the median strip at Sanchez and Liberty for coffee, treats, tools and yes, gardening!
- When: Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 9 AM to 11 AM
- Where: Sanchez Median between 20th St. & Liberty, and down Liberty towards Church (see map below!)
- What: Garden work, pruning, trash pickup, and planting.
As before, this will involve improving the many sets of steps that cross through this median, as well as the surrounding green areas. There’ll be a healthy combination of neighborhood safety, gardening work and getting to meet your neighbors. Bring your gloves, tools, sunblock(!) and love of the neighborhood. Coffee and treats are provided by DHIC, garden tools and gloves provided by SF Parks Alliance and SF DPW, and meet lots of friendly faces. As with previous events, this should also be a fun morning!
As always, this joint event is made possible by:
- The 20th Street Neighborhood Watch
- The Dolores Heights Improvement Club
- SF Parks Alliance
- SF Department of Public Works
If you have any questions about this event, you can email Bruce, Darby, David, Jennifer and Liz at stairs [at] doloresheights [dot] org
See you all soon!
Bruce Muncil, Co-Chair DHIC Garden and Safety
Darby Auerbach-Morris, Co-Chair DHIC Garden and Safety