On Saturday, February 3, we’ll meet at9 AMat Cumberland& Noe Streets for coffee, treats, tools and yes, gardening!
- When:Saturday, February 3, 2018 from 9 AM to 11 AM
- Where: Cumberland& Noe St.
- What: Garden work, pruning, trash pickup, and planting.
As before, this will involve improving stairs and the surrounding green areas, a healthy combination of neighborhood safety, gardening work and getting to meet your neighbors. Bring your gloves, tools, sunblock(!) and love of the neighborhood. There’ll be coffee provided by Spikes Coffee and treats provided by DHIC, garden tools and gloves provided by SF Parks Alliance and SF DPW, as well as lots of friendly faces. As with previous events, this should also be a fun morning!
As always, this joint event is made possible by:
- The 20th Street Neighborhood Watch
- The Dolores Heights Improvement Club
- SF Parks Alliance
- SF Department of Public Works
If you have any questions about this event, you can email email@example.com
See you all soon!